The Plant Manager’s primary purpose is to ensure day to day activity of manufacturing is conducted safely, a quality product is produced, and delivery deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Direct and coordinate daily operations of manufacturing plant.
· Oversee safety of entire facility.
· Oversee production operations.
· Ensure quality guidelines are followed.
· Ensure delivery deadlines are met.
· Oversee various levels of employee performance.
· Develop processes to increase productivity safely.
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
· Screen, interview, and manage the onboarding of new hires.
· Provide training to staff as necessary.
· Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
· Repair or replace equipment as needed.
· Experience within manufacturing environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Understanding of regulatory requirements
· Strong leadership attributes
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills