The candidate must:
• Schedule and supervise maintenance activities.
• Perform and support format changes, setup and startup activities and all activities aimed at the
correct functioning of the machine / line.
• To be a promoter and reference point of activities concerning the continuous improvement of
production lines / machines and working methods.
• Manage emergency maintenance of the electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and aeraulic systems.
• Update and process preventive maintenance plans.
• Check the availability of spare parts in the maintenance warehouse and guarantee the minimum
• Direct and verify the safety of maintenance, construction and installation of new production lines
and or upgrades.
• Verify the deadlines and renewals for obtaining and maintaining Environmental and Safety
certifications, ensuring their correct functioning.
• Keep and consult the technical documentation relating to the plants and production lines, such as
manuals, certifications, technical specifications.
• Manage a work team and coordinate external work teams.
The candidate must possess the following characteristics:
• Graduated in technical disciplines.
• Consistent previous experience on high speed production lines.
• Experience in primary and secondary packaging.
• Experiences in the following topics: center lining – autonomous maintenance – servomotors – PLC,
pneumatics and aeraulic.
• management skills.
• Problem solving.
• Teamwork oriented.